Thanks to Wisewould Mahony Lawyers who did a great job raising $1,200 for DCA at their recent client Golf Day. They waived the entry fee and managed to raise so much through a raffle and games on the course.
If your organisation would like to run a rewarding fundraising activity for Deaf Children Australia, please contact us.
Your fundraising activity can be as simple or elaborate as you like, and it could help bring your team together. For example:
- Get together for a company bake-off or pizza lunch
- Unwind with a yoga session
- Run a raffle or chocolate drive
- Invite your colleagues and friends to see a movie at the cinema
- Have a swear jar at work
- Hold a cake stall at a market or a drinks stall at a local sporting event
- Get fit by taking on a corporate challenge like running or cycling
We can supply a donation box or you can select us as your chosen charity on JustGiving. Contact us about your plans so we can support you to accomplish your fundraising goal!
For more information, contact:
Ph: (03) 9539 5356