We aim to provide children and young people who are deaf or hard of hearing, and their families, with the opportunities and skills to face life’s challenges and to celebrate their potential.
Deaf Children Australia provides a range of services to families with deaf and hard of hearing children.
Our services are developed in consultation with families.
We work hard to promote opportunities for families and children to:
- access unbiased information,
- become more connected with each other,
- participate in peer to peer support,
- access community, recreational and youth activities,
- engage individually tailored support, and to
- develop skills in advocacy, relationship building and influence
Deaf Children Australia strives to provide high quality services, and we welcome your feedback on all aspects of our service delivery.
Our aim is to constantly review and improve our ways of working with families.