Deaf Children Australia Family Camp
For deaf and hard of hearing children and their families
Friday 31 May – Sunday 2 June 2019
Venue: DOXA’s Malmsbury Camp
1000 Vaughan Springs Rd, Drummond North
“This is a great way to meet a welcoming community and learn more about what it really means to have a deaf child.”
Giant swing and climbing tower!
Family challenges, trampolines and games.
- Kids, make new friends through loads of fun activities
- Share experiences with other families
- Parents/caregivers, attend workshops on schools, the NDIS and other supports for the best outcomes for your child
- Panel of young deaf and hard of hearing adults sharing their experiences and answering your questions
Priority will be given to pre-school and primary school students and their families. Other applications will also be considered depending on availability of places.
Register your expression of interest with your name and contact details by 24 April to avoid disappointment.
The Family Camp is available to Victorian families at no cost through the generous support of the Department of Education and Training Victoria.
Phone: 0407 318 436
- May 31, 2019 - June 2, 2019
5:00 pm - 2:00 pm