Deaf Children Australia Family Camp
For deaf and hard of hearing children and their families
Friday 31 May – Sunday 2 June 2019
Venue: DOXA’s Malmsbury Camp
1000 Vaughan Springs Rd, Drummond North
“This is a great way to meet a welcoming community and learn more about what it really means to have a deaf child.”
Giant swing and climbing tower!
Family challenges, trampolines and games.
- Kids, make new friends through loads of fun activities
- Share experiences with other families
- Parents/caregivers, attend workshops on schools, the NDIS and other supports for the best outcomes for your child
- Panel of young deaf and hard of hearing adults sharing their experiences and answering your questions
Thank you to everyone who applied for this year’s Family Camp
- May 31, 2019 - June 2, 2019
5:00 pm - 2:00 pm