Deaf Children Australia endeavours at all times to ensure that the information provided within this website is accurate and of high quality. However, while we are continually updating the information and content, it may not always be accurate, current or complete and may change without notice.
Copyright of this website and its contents resides with Deaf Children Australia. You may view this website and its contents using your computer or other devises and save an electronic copy, or print out a copy of parts of this website for your personal, non-commercial purposes.
Contributions to the website
Deaf Children Australia encourages users to get involved in its interactive web services. However, in order to effectively manage contributions from users and to encourage contributions that genuinely help others, we ask that all contributions meet the following criteria.
By submitting any contributions to this site, such as writing, artwork poetry, articles, and stories, you agree to the following:
- Deaf Children Australia reserves the right to edit, modify or omit any contributions;
- Contributions are original work by you and do not violate the copyright regulations;
- You have done everything you can to ensure that your contributions do not contain any virus or other harmful component;
- Contributions are not for commercial purposes or contain advertising;
- You do not improperly assume or claim the identity, characteristics or qualifications of another person;
- Contributions do not invade privacy or any other rights of persons;
- While you retain copyright of your contributions at all times, Deaf Children Australia will be free to reproduce your contributions in any way without any obligation to you;
- Due to the limited amount of available space, there may be a limit to the volume of contributions that you can submit.
- Before submitting your contribution, you do your best to make sure it is readable and/or understandable. Deaf Children Australia may edit your work if it was thought to be beneficial in facilitating communication.
Some areas of Deaf Children Australia website are only open to registered members. As a registered member you are responsible for the use of your account details.
By registering you agree to the following:
- You will provide Deaf Children Australia with accurate, complete registration information and inform Deaf Children Australia of any changes to such information. Please make sure that you provide us with a valid email address that you regularly use, as it is important that we are able to communicate with you via email.
- You immediately notify Deaf Children Australia if you become aware of any loss, theft or unauthorised use of a log-in password or user name.