Deaf Children Australia has been delivering Employment Services funded through the Federal Government since 1998.
Sign For Work supports candidates eligible for job seeking support through both the Disability Employment Services (DES) and under Job Services Australia (JSA) from two locations in Melbourne’s Yarra region, being Collingwood and our main office on St Kilda Rd. Sign For Work also offers DES services in Brisbane for job seekers who are deaf or hard of hearing from our Toowong and Gold Coast branches.
How do we help you?
– We guide you in working toward your career goals
– Assist you to access work experience to help build your skills and expose you to different workplaces
– We can set up a School Based Apprenticeship or Traineeship
– Mentoring support to keep you motivated
– Ongoing support to help you make that job a real success!
– If you prefer sign language, we have Employment Consultants who are fluent in Auslan
If you are 15 or over, Sign For Work can assist you, your parents, carers, your school and other support providers to get you where you need to be. To find out more read our flyer
Sign For Work strives for meaningful employment for our job seekers. To find out more about our Employment Services, click to go to the Sign For Work website.