We support young people who are deaf to experience increased self-esteem and decreased isolation. We advocate for better educational outcomes and employment opportunities and we assist young people to gain the knowledge and confidence to achieve their own wellbeing.
• Individualised support and mentoring of young people to help them successfully transition into adulthood by addressing issues of identity, independent living skills, community involvement and career aspirations
• Sports, arts, recreation and camp based activities to facilitate social inclusion of young people and expansion of their peer support network
• An annual grants program to support the personal development, education and community engagement goals of young people who are deaf
• School based group workshops addressing issues such as identity, being deaf and puberty
• Personalised advocacy and links to other services to assist young people and their families to achieve their goals
• Personalised employment services to support the transition from education to employment
View our new cybersafety resources, ‘Staying Safe Online’