Deaf Children Australia is seeking a dedicated Digital Content Coordinator to join our team. Read the advertisement and download a Position Description (DOC, 101KB).
- 24 – 30 hours per week
- Collaborative work environment
- Immediate start available if desired
- 9 month contract with opportunity for extension based on funding and performance
- St Kilda road location, close to public transport
Deaf Children Australia is a national organisation whose purpose is to remove barriers to the personal development and social inclusion faced by children and young people who are deaf or hard of hearing. Deaf Children Australia provides a range of support services, information, and community development programs.
We are seeking a part time Digital Content Coordinator to work within the dynamic Information Services team.
The Information Services team:
- Provides deaf and hard of hearing children, young people, their families and carers with up to date, unbiased and independent information that supports individual choice
- Promotes community awareness of deafness and other disability issues
The Digital Content Coordinator’s responsibilities:
- Helps to ensure communications reflect DCA’s strategic plan, empowering children and young people who are deaf or hard of hearing, and encouraging them and their families to consider a wide range of choices and pathways to achieve their goals
- Helps to create website content and info resources, and manage social media platforms
- Contributes to the development of a regular e-newsletter
- Supports Communications Manager with wide ranging Communications tasks
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a Police Check and Working with Children Check and to complete the Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme form.
Please see the attached Position Description.
If you would like more information about the role, please contact Communications Manager Loretta Walshe at email@example.com or on 9539 5304.
Please send your application letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close by 9am Friday 5 October.
Deaf Children Australia is a child safe organisation with zero tolerance of harm or abuse of young people.
Deaf Children Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and actively encourages D/deaf and hard of hearing people to apply.