2015… it’s TAFE time!
Are you studying this year?
Are you Deaf or hard of hearing?
Do you feel nervous about studying?
Want to meet other students like you?
Do you want to talk with a Deaf person who studied before?
Do you need motivation to achieve your goals?
If yes, then Deaf Student Mentoring Program is perfect for you!
We are looking for 5 TAFE/private training college students to get involved in our Deaf Student Mentoring Program at DeafConnectEd this year.
This program will:
- Involve 1-1 meetings with a Deaf Mentor (face to face or skyp
- Have group workshops with other students like you
- Provide tips, information and support
- Encourage you to achieve your goals
- Build up your confidence and motivation
If you are interested, contact: Meg Aumann