DCA is seeking applications for a casual/part time Workplace Giving Coordinator role. This is your opportunity to work on a new creative fundraising program.
Deaf Children Australia is a national organisation specialising in providing information and delivering services for children and young people who are deaf or hard of hearing, together with their families.
The Workplace Giving Coordinator will report to the GM Development and Fundraising and will be responsible for:
- Supervising and developing the workplace-giving program of existing donors and increasing the level of participation
- Creating new relationships with employers that will choose DCA as a charity of choice for giving by their employees. 80% of the role is phone-based marketing and then confirming with emails and some site visits.
- Co-ordinating and presenting to staff and management of businesses about DCA and the benefits of workplace giving
- Database management
- Administrative support to the Fundraising Department
This position is casual/part-time with flexible hours to be negotiated around approx. 15 hrs per week.
12 month initial contract with the opportunity for an extension based on performance.
Successful applicants must have:
- Relevant experience in creating or operating a workplace giving program for a not for profit or corporate organisation
- Proven experience in developing and growing relationships long term with donors
- Passion about DCA’s goals and delivering outcomes
- Proven project management experience through phone based contact, emails and some face-to-face work
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Formal qualifications in marketing/business or relevant experience essential
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a Police Check and Working with Children Check and requires a drivers licence.
We offer a beautiful St Kilda Road Melbourne location in our historic Bluestone building, close to public transport
Please download the full position description here.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org,au and list where you found this advertisement. For further information about this role please email or call PH: (03) 9539 5300.
Applications close 14 September, 2017 at 10am.
Deaf Children Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer