We aim to support children who are deaf to experience age appropriate educational, social and emotional development. We work to ensure children are safe and supported within their family, school and community.
• Personalised advocacy and support
• Links to other services, to assist children and their families to achieve their goals
• Regular recreation activities (sport, art and other) to facilitate social inclusion and peer support for children and their families
• Language and communication resources for families choosing to use Australian Sign Language
• Web based resources for professionals working with deaf children, to equip children with the knowledge and skills to keep themselves safe from harm
• Independent Living Skills