You have the Power to Break Barriers
Regular giving has the power to break down barriers. Would you like to join Barrier Breakers – a group of dedicated, active donors who are ongoing advocates for our cause?
As a Barrier Breaker you are:
- automatically part of something bigger
- part of a growing community of monthly givers helping to break down social barriers
- kept informed through our regular enewsletter, Flying Kites
- the first to know of activities and events you can help promote and drive through work, clubs and schools
- sent one simple consolidated receipt with your annual donation review in July each year
By making regular donations, you can help us to provide vital information, advocacy, and support services to enrich the lives of over 16,000 (and growing) Australian deaf and hard of hearing children and young adults.
Everything we do, including supporting deaf and hard of hearing children and ensuring their families are well resourced and informed about communication options, is focused on providing equal opportunities.
We break down barriers for deaf children to aspire to their personal goals and reach their full potential.
Never underestimate the difference your support can make.
Yes! I would like to become a Barrier Breaker.
To get started, simply call the Fundraising team on (03) 9539 5356 or send an email to email@example.com.