We enable children and young people who are deaf or hard of hearing to face life’s challenges and reach their potential
Deaf Children Australia employs over 60 staff and volunteers who, together with our Board of Directors, are united in their desire to remove barriers to the personal development and social inclusion faced by children and young people who are deaf or hard of hearing.
Deaf Children Australia provides a range of services to families with deaf and hard of hearing children. These services are developed in consultation with families.
We work hard to promote opportunities for families and children to:
– access unbiased information,
– get connected with each other,
– participate in peer to peer support,
– access community, recreational and youth activities,
– engage counselling support , and to
– develop skills in advocacy, relationship building and influence
Deaf Children Australia strives to provide high quality services, and we welcome your feedback on all aspects of our service delivery.
Our aim is to constantly review and improve our ways of working with families.